Wednesday, June 10, 2009

16.

10th of June 2009. Outing. Venue : Times Square

I woke up at 8am then eat breakfast then at 9.50 , mandi lo. 10.15 left my house to and begin my journey to Berjaya Times Square. Took a bus , SJ 62. Reached at Times Square at 11. Saw Ivan , Kee Yi and Pei Sun. :D

Then , I went some where! 10th floor I think. NEVER WENT THERE BEFORE. It's a food court area and so empty. 11.15am. maybe..

After makan , we went to playyyyyyyyy in the arcade=]]. after that we played bowling =]. Hidden talent in Ivan =].

After that , we took a monorail to Bukit Bintang and walked to Pav. Bought the tickets for movie then went to hunt for food. So... we went to Old Town. after that movie. Then rushed to Sungai wang to get Kee Yi's hoodie. turns out that he don't know where to find. So , I... showed him some hoodies in the shop Romp. :/. Then went home. THE END :D

ps: when you are watching movies like Monster VS Aliens and you are bringing small kids. Please don't bring RETARDED kids that simply kick people's chair and shake it. damn fucking annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment